The most embarrassing thing

 


 The most embarrassing thing i am willing to admit when i was around six or seven years old i cried a lot, because in the school a friend of my brother said to me "weon", at that age i could not understand why someone who i felt as a friend ( because he was a friend of my brother ) insult me, jsjsjs in that moment it really hurt in my mind, after thinking a lot one day i tell him that he make me feel bad for that and i started to cry in front of the school, he didn't knew what was happening until everyone was looking and pointing at him then he hug me and comfort me for a while until i feel better, in that moment i was really relieved, after telling him that the “weon” hurt me, but now in retrospective i think in his position, at least if it was me, would be so ashamed of making a kid cry in public and actually that is it what embarrassed me now knowing the fact that i put him in a very weird situation. 


After this I encountered him some times in some meetings in my brother's house and he still remembers the situation.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What are you really in to?

My best vacation