What are you really in to?

 My all life hobby is playing video games,but when the quarantine began i play a lot more often, i'm usually playing open world games, i really like that idea of being a tourist in another world, for a few hours it let you run free to discover all what it has to offer, finding secrets, solving puzzles or finding majestic landscapes. 


The thing is that as I play more often, between workshops and video games I have developed some very bad sleeping habits so that leads to me sleeping at every hour posible, it is funny that now i can almost choose when i want to sleep and how much time i want to. Recently I found myself sleeping 4 different times in the day.


in the quarantine i have notice all those details that can turn a video game in a whole experience, details like the the soundtrack or the scripts in the dialogues makes you feel that what you are seeing it could be true, in the same way a novel make empathize with the character a video game can do it, or even better cos yu actually are seeing it.


i think video games have a lot of work behind so i can't help being playing a lot of time.  


   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best vacation