Hi 

 

 I would love to visit Cuba, because I found their culture really interesting. It has amazing beaches a lot of architectural references from the sixties, mansions and manor freeze on time just in there in Habana, get lost between the streets looking and hearing the locals, with some luck find some rum and dance a while  


I would like to walk around Habana and the Malecon, travel around the island seeing the real life of Cubans, far away from resorts districts and lobsters meals.


I used to listen Cuban rap and that's what intrigues me in the first place to learn a little more about it.     


I really think that Cuba is a magic place, a paradise stuck in the time, im middle of the caribbean, and what excites me more is the fact that it is slowly changing into a globalized country, so maybe soon it will lose some of their actual culture.


And I am here waiting for a miracle to help me get there.   

Comments

  1. wow, Cuba really have kind of amazing aura, I'd like to go there too and get some nice havanos and ron nights

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What are you really in to?

My best vacation